To begin with – Office Maintenance – Why Use Us?
- Comprehensive Maintenance and Repairs!
- Professional Service Excellence
- Use the highest quality products
- We have specialists in each division
- Owner run and manages!
- Provide cost effective services
WHY OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US!
- Say goodbye to the hassle and frustration of maintaining your property.
- We take pride in our work and provide service of high and consistent quality
- Also we strive to be open and honest in all our dealings and maintaining the highest integrity at all times.
- We exceed customers’ expectations and therefore ensuring a happy customer.
Small businesses have a limited budget.
Therefore can’t always afford to have full-time employees on their payroll.
Also they can`t handle different tasks.
This doesn’t mean you need to handle all essential business tasks on your own.
Because small business owners should focus most of their energy on business tasks.
Also processes that require their particular skill and attention.
They can delegate ordinary business processes to a third party.
Also you can maintain a lean organisation.
Lastly stay within your operations budget and still get work done.
The facility maintenance checklist can include the following aspects of a facility that require attention:
Doors, gates, windows, and other openings
Depending on the materials from which they are built from, doors and windows have various durability and should not be replaced often.
But small parts, such as hinges, locks, as well as handles can break faster and thus prevent proper door functioning.
Windows – Check and repair all building openings, if needed
- Fire equipment
- Heating and Cooling
- Access Control
- Roofing – inspect twice a year and after adverse weather.
- HVAC – inspect at least twice a year.
- Plumbing – requires full annual inspection.
- Lighting – requires frequent checks, some on a daily basis.
- Overall long-term check-ups.