To begin with – School Maintenance – Why Use Us?
- Comprehensive Maintenance and Repairs!
- Professional Service Excellence
- Use the highest quality products
- We have specialists in each division
- Owner run and manages!
- Provide cost effective services
WHY OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US!
- Say goodbye to the hassle and frustration of maintaining your property.
- We take pride in our work and provide service of high and consistent quality
- Also we strive to be open and honest in all our dealings and maintaining the highest integrity at all times.
- We exceed customers’ expectations and therefore ensuring a happy customer.
Small businesses have a limited budget.
Therefore can’t always afford to have full-time employees on their payroll.
So they can`t handle different tasks.
This doesn’t mean you need to handle all essential business tasks on your own.
Small business owners should focus most of their energy on business tasks.
Also processes that require their particular skill and attention.
They can delegate ordinary business processes to a third party.
You can maintain a lean organisation.
Stay within your operations budget and still get work done.
A school maintenance programme should ensure that the school building can:
- Function at its designed level at all times.
- Function during the normal life span of the school building.
- Resist the effects of an extreme natural event like hurricanes, floods, and earthquakes.
- Provided that the original design, construction, and materials were satisfactory for these demands.
- The maintenance of the school building is a daily activity of the institution and its personnel.
- It is an important factor in the delivery of education.
- Usually, the education officer and the public works department are responsible for the maintenance of all school buildings and the physical plant.
- Besides that, the school community (administrative staff, teachers, students, and parents)
- Should institute its own school maintenance programme.
The maintenance programme should be comprised of three basic components:
- Maintenance plan.